Next Step Clown Ministry Training Event
Hey there!
Some folks have been asking me when the next clown ministry training is going to be. You may not have heard, but I have discontinued the IMPACT Clown Ministry Conference at this time. It was a wonderful multi-track conference in it's day.
But, I'm still offering local children's ministry training, AND we are in the works to provide another "Next Step" Workshop. This workshop lasts five days. I only allow 15 people to attend it. It's more of a mentoring/tutoring type of event. We love getting into the "nitty gritty" of performance ministry. It's for experienced clowns that want to make the next step in their ministry and presentation.
For more information on that, go to www.nextstepworkshop.blogspot.com
Some folks have been asking me when the next clown ministry training is going to be. You may not have heard, but I have discontinued the IMPACT Clown Ministry Conference at this time. It was a wonderful multi-track conference in it's day.
But, I'm still offering local children's ministry training, AND we are in the works to provide another "Next Step" Workshop. This workshop lasts five days. I only allow 15 people to attend it. It's more of a mentoring/tutoring type of event. We love getting into the "nitty gritty" of performance ministry. It's for experienced clowns that want to make the next step in their ministry and presentation.
For more information on that, go to www.nextstepworkshop.blogspot.com
Labels: clown development
1 Comments:
hey randy you were a great blessing for us down here in houston. Hope to see u soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home