My Photo
Name:
Location: North Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Friday, August 01, 2008

Children's Worker Gathering

Here's me learning a "thing" or "2."
I've often shared, "Clowning is my hobby. Children's ministry is my passion. It's cool to be able to use my hobby in my passion." Clowning has actually made me a better children's pastor. Through clowning I've learned about creativity, comedy, holding kids attention, platform performance and pacing, fun crazy games, ministering to people in hospitals, how to grab people's attention at parades, and a whole bunch more.

I host clown workshops and teach at conferences at various places. On Saturday, September 20th, a whole bunch of folks are going to come out to Willmar, Minnesota for a day of inspiration and learning about ministry to children.

Come join us! I think all of us can still learn a "thing" or "2."

For more info., you may email me at pastorrandy@willmarag.org or call the church office at 320.235.2529. I can send out paper registrations if you need them.
Just let us know at the church.
Serving Kids In Creative Ways,
Randy

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Rhode said...

Randy - This sounds like a fabulous event you are putting together! ~ Jason

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

randy when you were at spencer lake youth camp you brought all the super kids including me closer yo god!

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy I saw you at Spencer Lake Youth Camp.You were AWESOME.

K.F

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home