What Am I Doing? Where Am I Going?

Hey Friends!
Recently, some folks asked me what I've been doing. It's been busy and exciting.
Earlier this month I was at the Houston “Joey To the World” conference in Texas. It was a great time seeing old clown friends, teaching and performing as the feature presentation. We had incredible response and are so thankful for the great connections we made while there. It was wonderful having Karen with me in Houston.
I just returned from the “Show Me Clowns For Jesus” Conference in Springfield, MO. Once again, reconnecting with old friends and doing lectures and a performance was wonderful. Ben was also on staff at that one, so we got to spend a good amount of time talking, strategizing and dreaming about future performances and life in general. I'm so blessed. I've attached a picture of him and I. (He has the blue hair.) I also had the opportunity to do kids church at Central Assembly of God with Children's Pastor Justin Kochs, and hung out some with missionary Jay Risner and B.G.M.C. National Director, Dave Boyd.
Besides all the great stuff going on at our church in Willmar, I also have this stuff coming up:
February 28-29 Pace, FL – Upward Basketball Outreach/Sunday a.m.
March 14-19 World Clown Association Convention in Denver (lectures and Monday night performance)
March 29(pm)–April 7(pm) Minnesota “LOL” evening shows w/ DonB & Ben (places yet to be determined)
April 4 YMCA Healthy Kids Day, Willmar, MN
June 8-12 and 15-19 Minnesota Assemblies of God kids camps at Lake Geneva Christian Center in Alexandria, MN
July – 6-10 Wisconsin District No. Camp at Assembly Park at Lake Nebagamon, WI
July 16-18 Sonshine Kids Tent - directing all activities and performing in Willmar, MN
July 26-29 "Go Fish" VBS in Willmar, MN. (Big Dan Rector said to me, "You don't do VBS. This is VBS on STEROIDS!" ...and I'd have to agree.)
August 9 – 19 “L.O.L” tour south. Looks like we will be going through Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin and a couple other spots. All spots, at the present, are still tentative.
September 19 Children’s Worker Gathering in Willmar.
August 9 – 19 “L.O.L” tour south. Looks like we will be going through Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin and a couple other spots. All spots, at the present, are still tentative.
September 19 Children’s Worker Gathering in Willmar.
Love to see you at any of these if you can make it!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home