My Photo
Name:
Location: North Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 13, 2008

Books To Download

Glad to tell you that many of my books are now available electronically! You may purchase and download handheld paper books at my regular site at www.RandysInfo.com , but now you may also download them at the "Jest Kidding" website at http://www.jestkidding.com/store/ or at the "Children's Ministry Today" website at www.childrensministry.org The various books are split between these two ministry organizations.

I know this will be helpful to some of my overseas friends who have desired to read these resources. Also, if you want to get these in your hands a.s.a.p., you don't have to wait for the truck to pull up to your house. I hope this will be helpful to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Abby Hunt said...

Thank you so much! This is going to be an amazing blessing when we move to South Africa! I can feel my bags getting lighter already! Thanks for taking the time and effort to make your resources available electronically!!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home