Kid Control - Book Review
I just recently completed reading "Kid Control - Behavior Management for Children's Entertainers" by Julian Franklin. Numerous times, throughout the reading of the book, I simply said, "Wow!"
Honestly, this may be the best book on working with kids that I have ever read in my 25+ years of working with children. Julian brings engaging stories with great insights, clear advice, and practical applications. He gives the tools to smooth out any discipline problems you may have with a child. Julian actually has persuaded me to change my approach in a few areas where I've been a "noted authority." This is really, really good. Anyone working with children as an entertainer or a ministry leader should consider "Kid Control" a MUST read.
I usually don't take time to promote other people's stuff --- but I can't hold back this recommendation. Honestly, the material shared by Julian is stuff that will change any kid-presenter's for the better. This book is incredible.
You may find it at www.JulianSpeaks.com Tell 'em "Randy sent you."
Honestly, this may be the best book on working with kids that I have ever read in my 25+ years of working with children. Julian brings engaging stories with great insights, clear advice, and practical applications. He gives the tools to smooth out any discipline problems you may have with a child. Julian actually has persuaded me to change my approach in a few areas where I've been a "noted authority." This is really, really good. Anyone working with children as an entertainer or a ministry leader should consider "Kid Control" a MUST read.
I usually don't take time to promote other people's stuff --- but I can't hold back this recommendation. Honestly, the material shared by Julian is stuff that will change any kid-presenter's for the better. This book is incredible.
You may find it at www.JulianSpeaks.com Tell 'em "Randy sent you."
Labels: clown development
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home