Hey pastor randy. My name is Ben Ebertz. Don't know if you remember me but I was in your kids ministry at bismarck evangel temple years back. Anyways I am now 24 and the childrens pastor at a church in colorado. I am looking to gain advice and direction in kids ministry since I am new to this. Would love to talk with you sometime or at least be in contact through email. Please let me know if there is a way to contact you to glean some wisdom from you. Thanks again.
1 Comments:
Hey pastor randy. My name is Ben Ebertz. Don't know if you remember me but I was in your kids ministry at bismarck evangel temple years back. Anyways I am now 24 and the childrens pastor at a church in colorado. I am looking to gain advice and direction in kids ministry since I am new to this. Would love to talk with you sometime or at least be in contact through email. Please let me know if there is a way to contact you to glean some wisdom from you. Thanks again.
Ben
Post a Comment
<< Home