I Am Thankful
I am thankful.
In less than a week it will be "Thanksgiving Day" here in the United States. As I've pondered this I realize that "thanksgiving" should not just be a day, but an attitude of the heart -- a way of life.
I am thankful for the many, many clown friends that I have met that share this same love for this unique form.
I am thankful for the many instructors that have invested themselves in me through their teaching.
I am thankful for those who have taken the time to put good resources out there for me to read and watch which help me become a better clown.
I am thankful for the positive comments and suggestions that people have made to me through the years.
I am thankful for the not-so-positive comments that I've also been able to learn from.
I am thankful for the many clown team members that I've had on teams I have led through the years in different locations.
I am thankful for the opportunity to clown for "children of all ages."
I am thankful for the opportunities I've had to now share/teach at numerous conventions and camps.
I am thankful for the incredible journey's I've been able to take as a result of clowning. I've now taught and performed in England, Spain, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia and across the United States. Thirty years ago I never would have DREAMT that this unique art would be the catalyst to literally take me around the world.
I am thankful that I've had a strong support system and a wonderful "home base" for all my clown craziness. (Thanks Karen, for putting up with me, and always making "home" a wonderful place to come home to.)
And I'm thankful for the opportunities to share the love and joy and creativity that God has placed inside my heart.
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanks-LIVING!
In less than a week it will be "Thanksgiving Day" here in the United States. As I've pondered this I realize that "thanksgiving" should not just be a day, but an attitude of the heart -- a way of life.
I am thankful for the many, many clown friends that I have met that share this same love for this unique form.
I am thankful for the many instructors that have invested themselves in me through their teaching.
I am thankful for those who have taken the time to put good resources out there for me to read and watch which help me become a better clown.
I am thankful for the positive comments and suggestions that people have made to me through the years.
I am thankful for the not-so-positive comments that I've also been able to learn from.
I am thankful for the many clown team members that I've had on teams I have led through the years in different locations.
I am thankful for the opportunity to clown for "children of all ages."
I am thankful for the opportunities I've had to now share/teach at numerous conventions and camps.
I am thankful for the incredible journey's I've been able to take as a result of clowning. I've now taught and performed in England, Spain, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia and across the United States. Thirty years ago I never would have DREAMT that this unique art would be the catalyst to literally take me around the world.
I am thankful that I've had a strong support system and a wonderful "home base" for all my clown craziness. (Thanks Karen, for putting up with me, and always making "home" a wonderful place to come home to.)
And I'm thankful for the opportunities to share the love and joy and creativity that God has placed inside my heart.
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanks-LIVING!
1 Comments:
Hi P. RANDY,
This is the FIRST TIME I am hearing about this "blog thing"... I wanted to take some time,and say today's entry IS XTRA GOOD(being the ONLY ONE I've read). No, really..It is a great entry. The photos are great. I like the one of you and Karen(miss You,Karen). I see you, Brooke...Looking Good!!
Take Care & Love You All, Paula Dodson...And Family <3
Post a Comment
<< Home