My Photo
Name:
Location: North Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, April 15, 2010

World Clown Convention


I'm excited to be going to Winnipeg, Canada for the World Clown Association Convention!

I will be leading a worship service as Mr. Oxford P. Nutts, teaching a couple classes, and also leading daily mime-stretching exercises. Ben and I will also be entering some of the competitions and are excited about doing that together.

One thing I love about the WCA is that it has a Clown Ministry department. I've served as the Clown Ministry Director for the past two years. At this convention I will be handing off the reigns to a wonderful Christian lady--Janet Tucker. Honestly, I've said for years, "When I have a question about clowning, I call Janet Tucker." She is a wealth of clown wisdom and expertise in all facets of clowning. I'm thrilled that you're the new Clown Ministry director, Janet.
To get more information on clown ministry through the WCA, go to http://www.worldclown.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home