My Photo
Name:
Location: North Mankato, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Technology Is Our Friend

Oh yeah! Yeah, man! Have you ever got frustrated with all this new technology!? I have. It seems that, though technology is helpful, if I don't keep up with it all, then I have more problems. I heard a while ago that "new technology" now becomes outdated within 18 months. Just consider CD's! Some of us are still using cassette tapes, and CD's are going to be extinct in not too long with the capability of ipods, downloads, etc.

That's what happened with my website. It aged noticibly. I know that a bunch of you have noted that my site has not been updated for a looooooooong time. It wasn't through lack of effort. I've had a bunch of good guys help me on a volunteer basis, and we just couldn't get it all squeezed into the time schedules we all keep. Right heart...just bad management.

Now that I've moved to Willmar, I've found that my site is extremely outdated. I thank God that someone has come into my life that can really help me out. Matt Cherry is helping get this new updated site up and running. You may want to check out some of his work at www.CherryBombmedia.com

My apologies to those that have tried to order some of my resources. We're updating that too. You'll see some new books, DVD's and CD's on the site when it's up. Also, I'm going to be going to a new format for articles and thoughts on children's ministry, and also clown ministry. More info. will be upcoming on that. Also, I have a new t-shirt available along with the famous "CLOWN: The Tradition Lives On" shirt that I originated years ago.

In the meantime, if I may be of help to you in your clowning or children's ministry, please feel free to give me a call at the church at 320-235-2529 or email me at pastorrandy@willmarag.org .

Hope this new technology will stay user friendly for quite a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home